Manage personal, rental, or business property access. Unlock using Bluetooth or RFID. Store multiple RFIDs in your device and share them who you want. With a long battery life of up to 6 months, stop worrying about charging or switching the batteries every couple of weeks. The DoorLock can be used to secure bedrooms, storage rooms, businesses, offices, and covered exterior doors.
Access Control, SIMPLIFIED.
Your device can do more! Add and revoke RFID/user access, view device history… ALL of this and more with a LynkD portal! *sold separately
Privacy When You Want It, Security When You Need It.
Simplified access control.
Add multiple RFIDs to your lock and share them with who you want. Control even more with a LynkD Portal: assign/revoke credentials, share Bluetooth access, view device history, and more!*
Peace of mind.
With two different locking modes, setup your lock based on your preference. Enable ‘persistent lock’ to have the latch auto-lock after each open or leave it in ‘persistent unlock’ to have it stay in the unlocked/locked position based on manual input. The DoorLock will always unlock from the interior of the room, even if the batteries have no power.
Home, rental, or business friendly.
Easily control who has access to your bedroom, storage, business, or office. The DoorLock is a great solution for Airbnb or VRBO hosts. Configure and track thousands of locks from anywhere in the world via our cloud-based portal.*
- Use for home, on-the-go, and business applications
- 1.9 lbs, cast zinc case, standard door lock latch, weather resistant (use in covered locations)
- LynkD portal accessible via desktop or app for configuration and reporting*
- Phone access via Bluetooth (4.0 low power) (integrates automatically with cloud portal* when connected, iOS: iPhone 4s or newer, Android: devices with BT 4.0, Android 4.4 or newer)
- Unlimited RFID access from portal (code sharing with timeout, time-based opening, etc.)*
- Batteries last up to 6 months with smart power management that extends field servicing intervals and reduces costs (runs on 4 AAA batteries, easy replacement from interior of QuickBolt)
- Fail safe, autonomous architecture (local storage of credentials and history log—access history, device status, power level, location description, device group, etc.)*
*Portal management is sold separately.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.